The 2020 Chicago Flower and Garden Show presents “20/20 Focus on Flowers”, a fresh experience for gardening enthusiasts of all ages and expertise.
The annual Show will kick-off the region’s gardening season by inspiring, educating, motivating and entertaining patrons with stunning gardens, “how to” seminars, a marketplace of the latest gardening trends and products, a culinary stage, new nightly themed events, and much more.
New to the 2020 Chicago Flower & Garden Show:
• Bask in the must-see display of floral quilts and quilt-pattern garden of flowers
• Experience a rare look at a locktender wife’s garden
• Enjoy the magnificent selection of more than 700 plant varieties, including a new exclusive Wave Petunia!
• Be among the first to see new technology for outdoor spaces in unique rooftop exhibits.
• View stunning floral fashions by local designers
• Tour the one-of-a-kind Plant Truck Chicago, a mobile garden boutique
• Get ideas for small spaces and parkway gardens with an original exhibit.
• Stay for the new, nightly Spring Fling events featuring live music, craft beer, local wineries, distilleries and more.
The 2020 Show also brings back:
• the popular Potting Parties, container garden make and take workshops;
• Garden Gourmet stage featuring culinary demonstration by top Chefs;
• free Kids Activity Garden with fun, experience-based learning activities
• Horticulture Photography Competition; and • Tablescapes Exhibit, featuring creative ideas for the dining table presented by leading interior and floral designers.
The Chicago Flower and Garden Show will be held at Navy Pier
600 Grand Ave., Festival Hall A & B, Wed., March 18 – Sat., March 21; visit www.ChicagoFlower.com for details